Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Two days till we leave for Kenya!  Last Sunday we had our commissioning with our families and four of our pastors'.  Some of us spoke of how God had brought us to this mission trip and how it has affected our lives so far.  We all have our own fears and at the same time are excited to see what God has in store for us as we go to be His hands and feet. 
Pray that all of our bags will be packed and under the 50 lb limit!
Pray for the 8 ladies on our team who are leaving children behind with their husbands.  So many details to take care of before Thursday morning!
Pray that I be able to understand how all the tech stuff works, so that I will be able to "face time" with Darrel while I am gone.
If you want to email me while I am gone please use this email address.
arlenebillups@gmail.com


3 comments:

  1. Praying that you and your team will be blessed by this trip!
    -Claudia

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Claudia I could not do this without your help with Connections this year.

      Delete
  2. God with God, my friend. I will be praying! Janet

    ReplyDelete